This is not a game. This is a statistics tracking app for table tennis enthusiasts.
Have you ever wondered what types of table tennis serves give you the most trouble? Where they land? Whether you win most of your matches by attacking or defending? Whether your favorite serve is effective? What types of players give you trouble? What types of players are easy for you?
This app can help you answer the questions posed above, and more. It lets you track table tennis matches to help improve your game through the power of statistics. By entering the points from all of your matches against various players, you can learn a lot about what works and what doesn't work. You can also use it to discover what shots or serves your opponents use against you that give you trouble. You can see at a glance where those shots or serves land on your side of the table so that you can be prepared the next time you play against that opponent. By computing the statistics against multiple opponents, you can learn more about your strengths and weaknesses, and use that information as a guide for training.
This app was featured in the coaching article of the May 2009 USATT magazine written by regional coach Russ Hamilton.
* Easy/quick game point entry. Points require only 4 touches: serve type, serve location, final shot type, and final shot location
* Game and match scoring
* Match analysis filtering, allows you to select multiple matches to analyze
* Current match analysis for up-to-date analysis
* Serve analysis with filtering
* Final shot analysis with filtering
* Great for coaches, you can track several students