Download now and try out the new neon text frames and the shamrocks for St. Patrick's Day!
Make your photos stand out with glowing neon frames, or start with a blank slate and create fun neon signs. In just a few simple steps:
• Open an image from your photo library or from another app, take a new photo, or start with a blank canvas.
• Pick a frame shape: choose from basics like rounded rectangles, ovals and hearts, fun shapes like paw prints, shamrocks, pumpkins, christmas trees and text! For text, enter the text and select a typeface.
• Crop to zoom into the best part of the photo and to set the aspect ratio of the frame (square, 6 x 4, etc.).
• Select from a rainbow of neon frame colors and adjust the frame width. Choose a black, white or transparent background.
• That’s it! You’re ready to save it, share it, or send it off to another app.
You can save and share your framed photo at low, medium, high, or custom resolution. The frames are vector based, so they are resolution independent. You can save multiple times with different frames, never modifying the original image.
For additional colors, frame styles, mats, captions and other options, check out our highly rated Crop'n'Frame App. Learn more at freshairsoftware.com.