BEDEVILED is a dream — or a nightmare — that’s waited eight years for the iPhone and iPod touch to bring it back to life.
BEDEVILED is a combination of two childhood puzzles: the sliding tile and the rolling ball, but mutated into a twisted hybrid. The puzzle picture you’re reassembling in BEDEVILED is the image of a rolling ball against a solid background: the only way to tell which tile is next to another is to tilt the iPhone or iPod touch and watch the ball closely as it moves from tile to tile! Then you have to remember which tile is which....
"Grabs hold of you and just never lets go. Basically, it's like the game is toying with you rather than you toying with it." - App of My Eye
"So sliding puzzle games are easy. Child's play, really. But what if the image wasn't just an image? What if it was a ball rolling around as you tilt your iPhone?" -- MacMost
"Addictive. I guess watching my wife play a game while she gives me the Heisman every time I lean forward thinking I'm reaching for the iPod touch kinda counts as quality time. Kinda..." -- diamondTearz
Simple to play, difficult to master. It's
THE MOST DIABOLICAL SLIDING
PUZZLE GAME EVER.
BEDEVILED 1 IS THE FULL VERSION OF BEDEVILED. IT FEATURES:
- Ball collision and sliding tile sound effects.
- HELLFIRE feedback when a row or column of tiles is correctly placed.
- Automatic saving of the game in progress
- Game completion count of time and number of tiles moved
THE FOLLOWING FEATURES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN BEDEVILED 1 AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE LITE VERSION (BEDEVILED 0)
- In-game move and time counter
- DAMNED option (displays row and column badges on tiles)
- Game sound toggle option
- Ball size option (smaller makes it harder, larger makes it easier)
- Ball speed option (faster is harder)
- Ball bounce option (bouncy is harder)
Look for the gameplay video at www.moshplant.com/bedeviled/