-Military Grade Survival Manual-
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER I EVASION
1. Planning. I-1
2. Camouflage I-1
3. Shelters I-3
4. Movement I-3
CHAPTER II NAVIGATION
1. Stay or Move Considerations . II-1
2. Navigation and Position Determination . II-1
3. Travel Considerations. II-10
4. River Travel. II-10
5. Ice and Snow Travel . II-11
6. Mountain Hazards II-12
7. Summer Hazards II-12
8. Dry Climates II-12
9. Tropical Climates II-13
10. Open Seas . II-13
CHAPTER III RADIO COMMUNICATIONS AND SIGNALING
1. Radio Communications (Voice and Data) III-1
2. Signaling III-2
CHAPTER IV RECOVERY
1. Responsibilities IV-1
2. Site Selection. IV-1
3. Site Preparation IV-1
4. Recovery Procedures IV-1
CHAPTER V MEDICAL
1. Immediate First Aid Actions V-1
2. Common Injuries and Illnesses V-9
3. Plant Medicine. V-15
4. Health and Hygiene V-18
6. Rules for Avoiding Illness. V-18
CHAPTER VI PERSONAL PROTECTION
1. Priorities VI-1
2. Care and Use of Clothing VI-1
3. Other Protective Equipment VI-2
4. Shelters VI-3
5. Fires . VI-8
CHAPTER VII WATER
1. Water Requirements VII-1
2. Water Procurement VII-1
3. Water Preparation and Storage. VII-7
CHAPTER VIII FOOD
1. Food Procurement. VIII-1
2. Food Preparation VIII-9
3. Food Preservation . VIII-11
CHAPTER IX INDUCED CONDITIONS
1. Nuclear Conditions . IX-1
2. Biological Conditions IX-6
3. Chemical Conditions . IX-7
APPENDIX A THE WILL TO SURVIVE. A-1
APPENDIX B PUBLICATION INFORMATION B-2
Here are the few paragraphs from the book:
a. Review the quick reference checklist on the inside cover.
b. Guidelines for successful evasion include¾-
(1) Keeping a positive attitude.
(2) Using established procedures.
(3) Following your evasion plan of action.
(4) Being patient.
(5) Drinking water (DO NOT eat food without water).
(6) Conserving strength for critical periods.
(7) Resting and sleeping as much as possible.
(8) Staying out of sight.
c. The following odors stand out and may give an evader away:
(1) Scented soaps and shampoos.
(2) Shaving cream, after-shave lotion, or other cosmetics.
(3) Insect repellent (camouflage stick is least scented).
(4) Gum and candy (smell is strong or sweet).
(5) Tobacco (odor is unmistakable).
d. Where to go (initiate evasion plan of action):
(1) Near a suitable area for recovery.
(2) Selected area for evasion.
(3) Neutral or friendly country or area.
(4) Designated area for recovery.
About Tree Frog
Tree Frog Reader was created with the end reader in mind. Tree Frog lets you easily navigate through your book with books being organized into Chapters/Verse.
Tree Frog Reader Features Include:
-Adjust Font Size
-Adjust Font Type
-Auto Rotates into Portrait/Landscape Mode
-Ability to Lock into Portrait/Landscape Mode
-Read it anywhere no Internet needed
-Opens to last spot read
-Books Sorted into Chapters/Pages
-Images can easily be viewed within Reader
PublisherApp creator of the Tree Frog Reader, PublisherApp is software development team located in Southern Utah. Our technology includes our proprietary Publishing Platform and Tree Frog Reader which is dedicated to making it easier for Experts, Coaches, Professionals,Authors and Publishers to share their great content in a digital format!
For more information visit: