D700 DSLR v2.2 plugs you straight into the menus while providing quick and easy camera references for the Nikon® D700 DSLR, with explanations and diagrams covering nearly two hundred menus for camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn't use various options. 'D700 DSLR v2.2' also includes a handy list of 'D700 Quick Specs', troubleshooting, error messages, diagrams/images, supported standards and digital photography and DSLR lens glossaries.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing images and being your own expert, instead of carrying and digging through lengthy and often dizzying reference materials.
'D700 DSLR v2.2' is organized in the same manner as the D700 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your DSLR.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and our 'DSLR Toolkit'. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific photography related guide you would like to see developed.
'D700 DSLR v2.2' is current with Nikon® D700 Firmware v1.02.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust-Off Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options