Time to Complete is designed to estimate how long it will take to complete repetitive tasks. This can be very useful whenever you have something you are doing that repeats over and over again, simply enter a few details and Time to Complete will figure out how long it will take to reach completion.
How to use:
1. In the Starting Details area, click the Auto Fill button, which will enter the current Date and Time. You can also manually enter this information.
2. Enter the Iteration Details, which include the Hours, Minutes and Seconds it typically takes to complete one iteration. Then enter the Total Iterations you want to perform the calculation for.
3. Click the Calculate Time To Completion button and the application will calculate the results and place them in the Estimated Completion Details section. The results are shown in total Hours, Minutes and Seconds for all iterations to complete. Additionally the application will calculate the estimated Date and Time the iterations will be finished.
- Test automation engineers leveraging QTP or BPT with iterations.
- Time to completion analysis.
- Assembly line optimization.