Knowledge4people provides this as a free donation supported multi-lingual iApp that contains numerous international treaties, laws, and agreements.
This actual release contains:
• Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1948
• Declaration of the Rights of the Child, 1959
• Convention on the Rights of the Child, 1989
• Rights of the Child, Optional Protocol I, 2000
• Rights of the Child, Optional Protocol II, 2000
• Convention on the Political Rights of Women, 1954
• Declaration on the Protection of Women and Children in Emergency and Armed Conflict, 1974
• Convention on all discrimination against Women, 1981
• Declaration on the Elimination of Violence against Women, 1993
• Optional Protocol to the Convention of 1981 concerning Women, 1999
• The Geneva Conventions and their additional protocols
• The Ottawa treaty, Mines, 1997
• The Oslo Treaty, Cluster Munitions, 2008
• The International Convention against the Recruitment, Use, Financing and Training of Mercenaries, 1989
• In addition, the ratifications of these treaties by country are provided, current as of 15 March 2011.
Laws and Rules in War includes search, bookmarks, notes, the ability to make in-app language changes and 3D graphics for the Ratifications.
Laws and Rules in War is available in English, French and Spanish languages.
Additional languages and functions will be provided in future releases.
Additional treaties, agreements and ratifications will be provided in future releases as they become available.
Laws and Rules in War is a professional database, a development platform, that can be formatted for any organization or enterprise as well as for any government agency or for any military needs.
For more information, please visit Knowledge4people website and our blog.
We welcome your comments and suggestions about our iApp.