DOWNLOAD FOR FREE TODAY FROM ITUNES!
Flickr Searchr is an easy, simple and quick way to search and browse public Flickr images on your iPhone. Simply start up the app, type in a search and browse the photos that are returned.
- Simply, yet none distracting controls, they're hidden until you need them. (Smart, eh?)
- Rotate your device to switch between portrait and landscape Flickr photos.
- Save any Flickr image you want to your Photo Gallery to e-mail to friends or keep on your phone or iPod.
- Visit the photo's Flickr page at the click of a button to comment on a photo, bookmark the page, or even just find out more about it.
- Browse the next and previous Flickr images by tapping on the left or right edge of the screen.
- See the image title and artist by tapping on the bottom edge of the screen.
- Return the Flickr photo search menu by tapping the top edge of the screen.
- The quickest straight to Flickr photo search feature, just open and type in what photos you're looking for.
HOW TO USE:
- Search for any Flickr image by clicking the image search box and typing in your Flickr query.
- Browse the photo results by tapping on the left or right side of the screen
- See the photography info, save instructions, and Flickr webpage link by tapping on the bottom edge of the screen.
- Try a different Flickr search by tapping on the top edge of the screen.
- Rotate the iPhone to switch between portrait and landscape picture modes for viewing.