Better set books.
For the iPhone.
Drillbook is the essential app for the college or high school marching band student. For less than the cost of a pencil and a notebook, you can have a simple, easy to use app that replaces handwritten set and drill books.
· Step through your sets on the field
· View a compact list of sets for faster viewing
· Email a pdf of your sets for printing
· View current, previous, and next sets on a field
· Portrait and landscape mode
· Zoom and scroll the field
· College or high school hashes
· Lines connecting each set with halfway points marked
· Halfway points are an option, and they are printable
· Marcher View flips the field
· Auto ordering of sets, 4, 4a, 4b, 5.
· Rename hashes, sidelines and sides
· Unlimited number of songs
· Reorder and delete songs
· Play button walks through sets automatically
Note: Please understand that I cannot support jailbroken phones. The issues with Drillbook not opening are generally on jailbroken phones. When you do this, many parts of your phone (including Drillbook) may not work properly.
Can't carry a phone on the field? You can email yourself a pdf of your sets to print off. DrillBook also makes a great review tool when you're not at rehearsal.
Instructors can pre-program DrillBook with sets for a missing member and get them up to speed quickly.
No more frantically flipping page by page. No more keeping track of your pencil. No more faded or lost pages. DrillBook keeps you prepared and efficient in rehearsal, making you a better marcher.