The official theory test for Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) or PDI comes to iPhone ,iPod and iPad!
Prepare your theory test for ADI with latest and official DVSA question bank which has over 921 questions.
For more screenshots and video demo, please visit our website:
PREPARE BY BANDS:
All questions are sorted by bands. It also tells you the areas that each band covers.
MOCK TEST MODE:
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the bands.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong, explanation for all questions. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
READ THE HIGHWAY CODE E-BOOK:
You can also read the HIGHWAY CODE in landscape and portrait mode. You can jump to any chapter and then browse through the e-book easily. Zoom in and zoom out for better readability.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
IIt shows you a beautiful pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
Shake your iPhone/iPod or iPad to skip a question.
• Over 921 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in details with explanation for each question.
• E-mail yourself the test results and track your progress.
• A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic, and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Shake your iPhone/iPod or iPad to skip a question. (You can turn this off if desired.)
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Choose your own zoom factor for your question graphics.
• Read the Highway Code in landscape as well as portrait mode.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
• Mock test has exactly similar format as in real test.
• Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency and the controller of HMSO which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
• The questions are valid for theory tests taken after September 2013