Are you too busy to keep up with the slips of paper and charts from the pediatrician? Would you like to let your friends and relatives know about your child's growth and achievements?
Use Growing Up to capture and share your child's growth and development with just a few quick taps!
Growing Up lets you record and track height, weight, head circumference and milestones for any number of children from birth to age 20.
Each measurement or milestone is added to a child's individual journal and can be annotated with photos, movies, and sound. Share these journal entries, including photos, movies and sound, by emailing them or posting them to Facebook, straight from Growing Up. Scroll through your children's journals to look at their growth and development chronologically. View journal entries in charts or tables for an overview of a child's growth and how it compares with other children.
• Track height, weight, head circumference and BMI on standard charts from the World Health Organization (WHO) or the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Display growth rates. Predict adult height. Compare growth of different children.
• Track growth trends and comparisons in tables.
• Record standard developmental milestones and compare your child's progress with that of other children.
• Record other milestones or important events in your child's life and attach photos, movies or audio recordings to any entry.
• Email charts, tables and journal entries (including photos, movies and audio recordings) to family and friends.
• Post images and movies to Facebook.
• Use the BMI Calculator to determine growth percentiles and BMI for any child or BMI for any adult. Use the Height Estimator to predict the adult height of any child.