Top 10 in Business section in Canada
Top 15 in Business section in USA, Netherlands !
Top 20 in Business section in UK, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong !
Top 30 in Business section in Taiwan !
Top 50 in Business section in Germany !
Well, A complete application for every job seeker as well as job creator. Interview Buzz provides you a wide range of questions that a organization demands from his/her candidates. In short, a COMPLETE KIT for interview preparation covering every intricacies.
1. More than 300 questions that prepare you for any type of interview.
2. Provide an option for user to modify existing answer, prepare his/her own answers for practice, add comments to the questions and mark them as Favorite.
3. Provide Do’s /Don’ts for interview along with worksheet format (which user can sent to his/her friends via mail).
3. A Tips section for users provides attire tips, Dining Etiquettes for interviews.
4. A BONANZA FOR ALL THE USERS - Special feature is added. A STEP-WISE PROCESS CUM DEMO PICTURES FOR USERS TO TIE WINDSOR, AS WELL AS, HALF-WINDSOR KNOTS FOR INTERVIEW.
5. Dynamically get the Interview questions and answers and other content from the internet using RSS.
6. References to websites and SCRIBD documents.
Q 1. Why should i hire you?
A 1: Describe in detail your skills and capabilities. Explain how you would be able to contribute in the particular job position and to the company.
Q 2. If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be, and why?
A 2: The list could be: Galileo, Martin Luther King, Leonardo Da Vinci, Lincoln, Newton, Feynman etc. Many of these personalities are known for their creative, out-of-the-box thinking and brilliance. Most of them remained positive in life inspite of all odds and focused on their goals. Some of them made contributions in wide areas rather than concentrating on one particular field.
Q. 3. Describe your ideal company?
Q. 4. What are your strengths ? What are your weaknesses ?
Q. 5. What are your 5 year goals ? How are you going to achieve them ?
Q. 6. How did you add value at your position?