Days Without allows you to keep track of simple goals you are trying to accomplish. Whether you are simply testing your willpower, or trying to quit a bad habit, using Days Without daily will help you keep focused on your goals, and allow you to see how far you've come.
Here are just a sample of the things you may want to keep track of how many days you've been able to go without:
- Drinking Coffee
- Drinking Alcohol
- Eating Chocolate
- Being Late for Work/School
No matter what your goals, if you set your mind to it, you can do it. And Days Without can help you along the way.
- Keep Track of Multiple Goals
- Set Start Date for any of your goals back as far as January 1, 1900
- Choose from Manual or Automatic mode (the app will automatically keep track of your Days Without a goal)
- Simple to use
- Easy-to-read display of progress
- Badge Icon Number shows current streak (for selected goal)
- Can track a goal up to 99,999 Days