aSpeedCam ScannerFix is an advanced vehicle digital dashboard featured by HUD MODE, ROUTING AND DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS, IPOD PLAYLIST REMOTE CONTROL and EDITABLE FIXED SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE.
aSpeedCam ScannerFix visualizes your
- current and average speed
- trip elapsed time
- distance/time to stored Home location
- current distance to the trip starting point
- maximum reached speed, maximum altitude and maximum distance to starting point for the current trip and all the trips your ever did.
Also it shows
- positions of the nearest known speed cameras within an adjustible range
- color coded distance to the nearest known speed camera;
The fixed cameras database includes an information about speed cameras in
- Europe (whole EU)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
On approach aSpeedCam ScannerFix will give you sound and visual warning.
- You can edit the database by adding or removing the speed cameras.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. We love this mode! We found it much more convenient compared to traditional car dashboards. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- You can create and save the driving routes (Google Directions service is used - the same as for the standard Map application) to follow them later. Application will display your current position on the route and display the route on the map.
Every route is saved in the application database, so you don't need to re-create it every time application starts up.
You can email the driving instructions for the saved route to any email address.
- aSpeedCam Scanner can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning (sound and visual) each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. For example, it can be a technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- You can quickly take a photo of what's going on the road. Photo will be automatically saved into the Photos Album. The speedometer image, map and a some of other useful information will be placed over your photo.
- OpenStreet and Google maps support with monochrome and inverted mode;
- You can skip/rewind/play/pause your music items in your current iPod playlist.
- Tap the speed indicator to switch into speed fullscreen mode.
- You can choose between 5 different color themes.
- Landscape and portrait screen modes.
- Speed history log chart.
- Several sound options.
- "Records" screen, where you can see your maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all of your trips), maximum altitude and maximum distance from start.
- You can specify different measurement units, display color scheme, log type, sounds and more.
- Location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and some more data is available on separate screen.
IMPORTANT: this features list in not complete. Please visit the product page for more info!
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.