PCSim is a PC in your pocket. PCSim simulates a real-life PC, only smaller and at a fraction of the cost!
As featured on WIRED.com:
- "PC Sim Brings Accurate PC Simulator to iPhone"
- "Is it funny? Hell yeah."
- "Your Childhood PC, Perfectly Simulated on the iPhone"
If you're a PC owner you will love the convenience of having 99% of the functionality of a real PC wherever you are!
If you're a Mac owner PCSim will remind you why!
PCSim includes all the PC features you love:
- Long start up including BIOS
- Portholes 09 Operating System
- Functional floppy drive
- Viruses detected by Porton Antivirus
- Change the wallpaper: cat, dog, Ferrari, hot girl, etc
- Connect to the internet with a dial-up modem
- Blue screen of death
- The most import keys: Ctrl, Alt and Delete
- Shutdown and restart
- Fan and hard disk noise galore
- Fully independent monitor and tower on / off
- Fully functional reset button (hold in 3 secs to restart)
- CRT monitor
- Hate your PC? Shake it to break it!
11 Sep 09 - Version 1.1 now released that fixes bug that caused PCSim to crash on first generation devices. Now everyone can enjoy this old-school PC.
Let us know what upgrades you would like PC Sim to have. Possible future updates include:
- An extra 32MB of RAM!
- Larger hard disk
PCs take a long time to start up. To turbo start the computer (though this takes away realism) place a finger on the fan while pressing the power button and for the initial second of startup.
PCSim may not have 99% of the functionality of a real PC. Probably closer to 98%.