Sketch&Mail++ is built upon our Sketch&Mail app to make it a truly general paint package that enables to
• Work with photos from Photoalbum.
• Take photograph from Camera and work with the resulting photos.
In addition we have also built in two effects and 6 filters that enable you to do many things easily, e.g.
• Turn new photograph into old by using Gray Scale and Lomography Filter.
• Color tint any photograph either with original color or using colors of your choice.
• A special condensation effect that condenses on your screen by blowing into the microphone.
After you have done with your work, you can email directly within the app to share with your friends. Of course, you can also save and work with it at your leisure.
The applications are enormous and entirely up to your imagination. You can for example
• Keep a log of food at various restaurants by taking a photo and then write on it to indicate the name, quality and name of restaurant.
• Sketch a simple map and email to your friend to let them know where to meet.
• Take photo of a faulty equipment, draw on it to show where it is faulty and then email to Whom It May Concern.
• Do some painting while you are travelling on the bus, train or plane.
The tools are intuitive and you can also bring up help from the layer icon on the Toolbar just beside the Compose icon on the right.
You do not need to define the SMTP information to send mail. Sketch&Mail++ uses default setting that will enable you to send mail out of the box.
If you do define the SMTP setting, make sure that you define it correctly. An example setting for gmail is as follows
Port: 25 SSL: ON
Make sure that My Email domain name matches that of your smtp server. Otherwise, your email may be discarded by the SMTP server.