Flock 3D is a "spatial exercise", challenging you to manage a dynamic flock. The flock is a living system of agents that respond to each other as well as the iPhone "touch" interface. Push the swarm around, steer them away from the bombs and keep as many of them alive to achieve maximum flock survival. The action takes place in a fully realized 3D environment, where the spectacular 3D abilities of the iPhone/iPod are foregrounded. Flock 3D is an elegant and simple game that you can play over and over again - an exercise that challenges your mind as well as your thumb.
Game features include:
- Fully realized 3D graphics with OpenGL acceleration - see what your iPhone/iPod is capable of!
- Intuitive controls using the touch interface - touch the screen and see the flock react.
- Three game play modes of increasing difficulty, each with a unique 3D environment.
- Touch-controlled camera lets you track down agents and bombs in a sprawling environment.
- Training mode that walks you through controls and objectives.
- Fast-paced action.
- Intelligent agent behavior, based on Craig Reynold's steering behaviors.
- Scoring system - keep track of your best scores.
Read more at http://proxyarch.com/iphone
Flock World is developed by Proxy, a design firm that works with computation and space. Proxy explores artificial intelligence and generative systems in a variety of platforms, including architecture and software development.
More information on Proxy can be found at http://proxyarch.com