What people are saying about EventGenie around the world...
- "Exactly what I wanted: an event with its date and the number of days until that event. Simply fabulous. Don't need all the bells and whistles other apps have. Thanks so much." by Vet Épée Fencer
- "This is one of your "too good to be true apps". Has more features than other countdown apps and it's free to boot." by benniefromthebronx
- "This is the Best for counting and organizing events!!!!" by BlackCherry883
- "Miles ahead!" by TimeTracker
- "Well Done" by commuter42
- "Thanks again for the great app! It gets better and better - keep up the good work!" by Arnica Montana
EventGenie is a simple utility that helps you keep track of the age of events important to you. If you are anything like me you are starting to forget how old you are, how long ago you got married, etc. With EventGenie you can enter the time and date of an important event and have it displayed in various age formats. EventGenie supports a variety of display modes allowing you to show the age of an event as either years, months, days, hours, minutes, or seconds. Or if you prefer you can show the exact age of an event. EventGenie also supports a recurring event mode that displays how much longer before the next occurrence of the anniversary of a given event.
- Easy to use interface.
- Age calculator.
- Support for past and future events.
- Instant age updates every time a second ticks.
- Rich set of age display modes:
* Years, months, days, hours, minutes, or seconds.
* Years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Recurring event mode (yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly).
- Event notifications.
- Event pictures.
- Event memo.
- Event categories.
- Double tap events to post to Facebook.
- Search events.
- Hide event categories.
- No Ads In-App purchase.
- Landscape support.
Thanks to everyone who has supported EventGenie so far, stay with us as we continue to introduce new features!
For a list of future enhancements visit our web site borbapps.com.
To provide us with direct feedback write to firstname.lastname@example.org.