***Top 5 Apps for Learning to Read, Babble.com
***Parent's Choice Recommended
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY:
“… a great word game for early readers which encourages them to build their skills in spelling, phonics, and vocabulary.”
“If you have children who are at an age where they’re just starting to identify letters and words, this is a great app to assist them with language development.”
Clifford the Big Red Dog™ and friends share their BIG adventures for kids on the iPhone™ and iPod touch®!
Help Clifford, Cleo and T-Bone give Jetta ideas of things to paint by spelling words. As they play, kids will experiment with letters and letter sounds as they learn to spell three-letter words. Kids are guided toward spelling the words by choosing from a selection of letters from Jetta’s painter’s palette. Once a word is spelled, watch as a picture is painted of the word to show its meaning!
Clifford’s BE BIG with Words is a great word game for kids who love Clifford and love to learn! Building an understanding of words through alphabetic awareness is critical in cultivating reading skills in young children.
• Characters from the hit TV Show that airs on PBS KIDS®
• Over 100 words to build a child’s vocabulary with 115 three-letter words that are age-appropriate and found in everyday life.
• Provides practice with word-building, spelling, phonics, vocabulary and word-association--essential skills for language development.
• Builds an understanding of words through alphabetic and phonemic awareness, both critical in cultivating reading skills in young children.
• Offers fun rewards for kids to encourage learning.
Developed by CodeWalla.