Free for a day through August 17, 2011.
** Customer support: Contact us on twitter @lookitup4me or create a ticket via link on our website.
** Make sure you check out the lite version for free before you download this paid version. Then you can be sure you are not wasting your money. **
The Office of Housing provides vital public services through its nationally administered programs. It oversees the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), the largest mortgage insurer in the world, as well as regulates housing industry business.
The mission of the Office of Housing is to:
* Contribute to building and preserving healthy neighborhoods and communities;
* Maintain and expand homeownership, rental housing and healthcare opportunities;
* Stabilize credit markets in times of economic disruption;
* Operate with a high degree of public and fiscal accountability; and
* Recognize and value its customers, staff, constituents and partners.
This glossary is an invaluable resource for lay-people and professionals alike in their interactions with the department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Praise for this app
- "Amazing piece of work. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
- "How did I even do my job without this."
- "An invaluable tool to help me understand the real meaning behind the words in the documents I was reading."
This glossary has been blessed by the U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development