The app all about Swine Flu Facts! We have searched and gathered facts about Swine Flu from various Department of Health organizations. We have combined the facts into one easy to use application for your iPhone or iPod touch.
This applications covers the following Swine Flu topics:
- What is H1N1 Flu?
- How sick do people get?
- What are the symptoms of H1N1 flu?
- How do people get H1N1 flu?
- Can I get Swine Flu from eating pork, ham, etc.?
- Is this swine flu virus contagious?
- What are the signs and symptoms of Swine Flu in people?
- How can you catch swine flu?
- How long can an infected person spread swine flu to others?
- What can I do to protect myself from getting sick?
- What should I do if I get sick?
- How long can the virus live on a countertop or other surface?
- How could H1N1 (swine flu) affect my travel plans?
- How do I know when I should keep my child home from school or daycare?
- Should I buy masks? Should I wear a mask?
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Surfaces.
We have content from various health departments reports and releases. We did not write this content and we advise you use this content at your own risk. We do not guarantee the content for accuracy and this is not medical advice. This material is for reference only, please contact a medical professional for advice.