The better way to zoom!
Don't miss another great shot fumbling with sliders and other controls. When you are limited to a digital zoom (as you always are with the iPhone camera), photographic experts recommend zooming after you take the photo. The lens will capture the same level of detail, and you'll have more options at your fingertips. Quickly capture your best shot and then zoom to perfect it.
You will benefit, even if you already have a zooming app:
• Get a better shot because you can concentrate on holding the camera steady instead of trying to zoom at the same time.
• Perfect your image composition by fine tuning the zoom after the shot. You can pan, zoom in and out again, and use the 3x3 grid to apply the “rule of thirds” to create the desired picture.
• Zoom any photo at any time by opening images from your photo library. Now you can improve those photos you took before you had a zoom app.
• Email, upload to Facebook and Twitter, copy to the clipboard, and send to other apps, as well as saving to your camera roll.
It's easy to get great results with the default settings, but if you need more flexibility and control, the options are there:
• Zoom to any aspect ratio. (By default, the aspect ratio of the original shot is preserved.)
• Save and share at High, Medium, Low or custom resolution.
• By default, the image is not scaled up, resulting in the highest quality possible, preserving all detail (sometimes called smart zoom), but you can enable a more traditional digital zoom, where the image is enlarged to the maximum resolution.
• Automatically save unzoomed, full resolution versions of each image.
It couldn't be easier, and built-in help is available.
Based on the same technology as our highly rated Crop'n'Frame app.