Reviewers call this the best Blackjack strategy trainer out there.
BlackJack 101 is a basic strategy trainer for the game of Blackjack. This is *not* a Blackjack game. It deals hands and lets you practice choosing the best strategy. It has an easy-to-use strategy guide that shows the correct move for every combination of hands.
Blackjack 101 allows you to adjust the playing rules to match conditions commonly found in casinos, including the number of decks in the shoe, the dealer's action on a soft 17, doubling rules, and surrender. It also allows you to focus your training on the trickier hands: pairs and soft hands. Plus it has both a left- and right-handed layout, to make it easy to play with one hand or two.
Introducing a new feature: Custom Hands training mode. in this mode you can choose any combination of player hands and dealer up-cards to practice. Only want to practice soft hands against a dealer's 6? No problem. Or practice soft 14s-16s vs. any dealer card? Easy. Or get fancy and practice a hard 15 or 16, soft 13 or a pair of 4's vs. any dealer card over 5. Any combo you can imagine.
- Four learning modes: random hands, soft hands, pairs, and a new Custom mode: choose any combination of hands to practice.
- Skill levels: Higher levels concentrate your training on the harder-to-memorize hands
- Strategy guide shows all the best moves and highlights the strategy for the current hand and dealer card
- Left-handed and right-handed playing layouts
- Many different rule configurations (1-4 decks, dealer hits/stays on soft 17, double after split, early/late surrender)
- Keeps track of your stats: hands played, choices made, and percent of correct guesses