Is the stock you want to buy too risky? Too conservative? Not sure? This application can help you answer these questions quickly and definitively, using sophisticated quantitative models. (*** 85% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ***)
You don't have to be a professional risk manager to get a complete risk evaluation of a stock you want to buy, sell or hold. Now you can measure the risk of over 6,400 NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ and OTC (Over The Counter) stocks using this powerful Stock Risk Analyzer, created by Value Prime Research and Analytics.
The Stock Risk Analyzer is an interactive tool that can help investors better assess potential portfolio risks during adverse market conditions and can enable them make confident investment decisions.
This Risk Analyzer provides a non-biased and objective risk evaluation of each stock based on sophisticated quantitative models.
The Risk Analyzer reports are presented in an easy to understand, graphical and intuitive format. You will quickly get a comprehensive view of a stock's riskiness by examining the Risk-Rank and the Risk-Return charts.
For each stock, the Risk Analyzer provides the following information:
- RISK SCORE - Measures the potential riskiness of a particular stock.
- RISK PERCENTILE RANK -- Provides a stock's risk percentile position when compared to all other stocks in our database.
- RISK-RETURN CHART -- Shows risk-reward potential of a stock and compares it with the entire Market.
- RISK-ADJUSTED RETURN ( SHARPE RATIO) -- Measures the risk-adjusted performance of a particular stock and determines stock returns per unit of risk.
- SHARPE PERCENTILE -- Shows what percentage of stocks in our database have lower (or higher) Sharpe ratio than a particular stock.
- RISK VOLATILITY COMPARISONS -- Compares a particular stock's Risk Score with various industry averages to estimate the volatility of a particular stock.
- RISK FOR MAJOR MARKET INDICES -- Provides Risk Scores for major market indices, such as Dow (industrial), Dow (Utility), Dow (Transportation), S&P 500, S&P Midcap, NASDAQ and Over the Counter (OTC).
- STOCK SCREENING -- Allows filtering of NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE and OTC stocks through multiple criteria (i.e., risk level, stock sector and stock price).
- KEY STOCK DATA -- Provides general information about where the stock in traded and what major indices it belongs to.
GRAB OUR OTHER GREAT APPS FROM THE APP STORE:
- Stock Analyzer Pro
- Stock Risk Analyzer
- Stock Momentum Analyzer
- Stock Value Analyzer
- Stock Financial Strength Analyzer
- Stock Guru
- Top Rated Stocks
- Top Rated Technology Stocks
- Top Rated Health Care Stocks
- Unit Converter Pro - Unit Calculator
- Tip Calculator Pro+
- Tip Calculator Pro