What A Pest!
Written and illustrated by Maryann Cocca-Leffler
Reading Level: 4-8 years
What A Pest!: A little sister can be a big pain. I know. My little sister is always bugging my best friend and me. But now I have a problem. And I need my sister’s help. Can she do it? Find out in this funny story. What A Pest! is a Level 1 Beginning Readers book (Pre-school - Grade 1).
About this App:
PicPocket Books brings quality children’s picture book literature to digital media. Now, children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they do not have a physical book to read.
Parents, take notice. This App:
- Does not includes analytics.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain any In App Purchases.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration.
- Links to the iTunes App Store for the option to see other family-friendly, educational apps from PicPocket Books and KidsMathFun.
This CHILDREN'S BOOK app promotes EARLY LEARNING and helps your children develop READING skills by connecting the spoken audio words and sounds with the written word on the page. PicPocket Books' Learn-to-Read highlighting feature is an additional READING aid.
PicPocket Books offer a unique and new experience, combining the beauty of quality picture books with audio recordings and interactive visual text. This combination enables independent enjoyment for children regardless of reading level, subtle support for early readers, and nostalgic fun for adults.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor's office, PicPocket Books provide personal, interactive story experiences. The books can be downloaded with one click or tap, and provide educational and entertainment value to children and adults alike.
Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents or grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, fast-paced digital media time.
- High fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book.
High quality audio recording.
Control panel for custom settings.
- Highlighted text corresponds with audio - each word highlights as it is read to help new readers understand the connection between words and sounds - excellent for beginning readers or curious pre-readers.
- Play-pause to start and stop the story at any time.
- Fast-forward and fast-back to replay images and audio.
- Stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go.
- Buy it once, play it as many times as you want.
- Patent-pending technology.
Requirements: Requires iPhone or iPod touch OS 3.0.
Please visit the author’s website to see more great children's books! www.maryanncoccaleffler.com
PicPocket Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10
Categories: BOOK, READING