Motion Drum is a drum simulator that lets you drum by simply waving your iPhone or iPod Touch in the air. No tiny buttons to tap; just take your device in hand and air drum in one of four different directions.
# How to Play
* Hold your device as shown in the pictures on the main screen.
Note: There are two play modes available: Snap Mode and Swing Mode. In Snap Mode, snapping your wrist will cause notes to play, while in Swing Mode, sounds are played by moving the device while keeping your wrist straight. Please try both modes and find the one that best suits your style of play.
* To make drum sounds, shake the device up, down, left, or right.
* Tap the name of the drum to bring up the drum selection screen. Choose from over 45 drum samples!
* Adjust the volume and sensitivity of each drum, and find the perfect settings for you.
* Turn on the Auto Hi-Hat to get a solid rhythm at the tempo of your choice.
# Load up music from your iPod, and jam along to your favorite tunes.
* With the new lock feature, you can lock the screen and prevent inadvertent touches from messing with your rhythmic exploits.
* Motion Drum reacts differently based on the way you swing and how you position the device in your hand. As such, you should spend some time tweaking the sensitivity of each direction, and find the settings that are right for you.
FOR THOSE NEW TO DRUMMING:
First, you should focus on playing a simple rhythm with the bass and snare drums. Once you are able to get a good beat going, try mixing the rhythm up and adding new sounds.
Note: planning NYARO is not responsible for any injuries or damage caused by swinging your device around in the air!
YouTube Video: http://bit.ly/opJp2