An offline audio phrasebook designed just for travelers! Going abroad and don’t speak the language? Get this special free version of Odyssey Translator and discover why Budget Travel named us the “Best Overall” translator for your iPhone. Get started with more than 250 words and phrases in the free version, and upgrade to the Complete Phrasebook for more. By the time you upgrade to the Complete Phrasebook, you will have the ability to start conversations with the locals - and they will enjoy your enthusiasm! You'll get more than 1000 travel phrases organized into more than 150 common travel situations. Odyssey Translator is perfect for travelers who want a robust phrasebook that works offline and is full of useful travel phrases with voice.
25+ FREE CATEGORIES, INCLUDING:
Greetings • Gratitude • Introductions • Favors • Seasonings • Water • Bars & Clubs • Tourist Attractions • Discounts • Parking • Time & Distance • Wake Up Call • Sizes & Care • Beauty Salon • Refund • Bicycles & Scooters • Terminals • 0-10 • Percent • Months • Cuts & Wounds • Blood Type • Help • Forms • Roman Alphabet • Colors
• It works offline! Use the app anywhere without the stress of expensive internet fees.
• It speaks the phrases for you! Hear clear translations recorded by a native speaker while looking at the written words. Voice translations will guide you through each sentence. Our spoken translations are easy to understand and recorded at a pace that the New York Times says makes us a better learning tool than the Lonely Planet series of apps.
• Sound like a person, not a computer! Unlike our competitors, our audio files are recorded by real, professional native speakers so you can pronounce phrases right the first time.
• Phrases you’ll actually use during a visit to another country! With the Complete Phrasebook upgrade, Odyssey Translator covers everything you need to get around in the most common travel situations from getting the menu to asking for the receipt.
• Easy to use and not like most apps! It’s a new way of speaking a language without feeling like you’re learning or studying for the SAT. It’s unique because it breaks down travel phrases into parts and you can create your own sentences instead of being stuck with a static vocabulary. Tap out sentences one step at a time such as “I would like/a glass of/sparkling water” and the words will translate into the other language.
• Prepare for any interaction ahead of time and never scramble in the moment! Save any phrase as favorites and reorganize them in chronological order to plan your interactions ahead of time.
• No ads!
WHAT OUR FANS SAY:
“Of the apps I tested in the low-price category, I liked the Odyssey Translator iPhone series features the most.” - The New York Times
“The Odyssey apps cover all the usual travel categories, but in far greater detail than the competition.” - Budget Travel
“When you're done, it actually speaks the phrase for you, so there’s no fear of asking for glue, when what you really want is gum.” - Cool Mom Tech
After you download, we are here to help if you have any questions. Email us at email@example.com or visit us at www.odysseytranslator.com.
Follow us on twitter.com/translatorapps or like us on www.facebook.com/odysseytranslator for promo codes and updates on new language apps.
Free and paid Odyssey Translators are available on the App Store in French • Spanish • Italian • Dutch • German • Brazilian Portuguese • Mandarin Chinese • Korean • Russian • English • English (UK). Language not listed? Share with us what you’d like to see next at firstname.lastname@example.org.