This is a mosaic photo maker at iPhone and iPod touch (endorse more 4G model at least). It makes various photos e.g. a photo that has many angles, artistic photo and montage photo.
You can create mosaic photos using grid views taken by your camera or photo library images, where the views are separated by variable borders. The photos can be saved to your photo library or posted to Twitter.
- Borderlines are changed by '+' and '-' buttons; blue lines if your device is portrait and red lines if your device is landscape.
- Menu 'setting' makes you change parameters e.g. resolutions.
1. Make mosaic photos
- The photos are created using views taken by your camera or photo library images.
- When you want to retake view, it is removed by sliding sideways.
- Tapping within a view, the view is taken.
- If enable auto-focus, it focus subjects on touch
1.2 Photo Library
- From Menu 'import / library', you can use the photo library.
- The image is moved zoomed and rotated by fingers.
- Double-tapping the image, it is embedded into the covered views.
1.3 Load old mosaic image
- From Menu 'import / temp', saved mosaics are loaded and can be re-edited.
- The photos can be saved to your photo library or posted to Twitter.
- By Menu 'export / temp', it saves mosaic photos that is enable re-edited