****Apples, Apps for the Great Outdoors**** May 2011
Featured by Apple in "Apps for the Great Outdoors" iPhone 4 Ad Campaign 2010
Selected; Editors Choice, iPhone Life, Summer Issue 2010
"10 best apps for the summer" iPhone Life Magazine
"A must have app for anyone outdoors" D.Thomas, Naturalist
You’ve been there before, fishing a sandy riverbank, hiking over a lush green forest trail, gliding through a fresh snow fall on a clear crisp winter morning then, there in front of you a set of tracks. You wonder which way their heading, what animal was it, was it just here. Is it a canine or feline, maybe it's a bear.
Animal tracks can be found in nearly every square mile of North America!
* Are you looking for an easy and fun
way to identify animal tracks and scat?
* Did you always wish you knew how to
identify tracks you were finding?
* Do you want to make your time outdoors
more educational and enjoyable?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then MyNature Animal Tracks is the app for you!
MyNature Animal Tracks Features;
* A database with 7 search-able track
categories, and 5 search-able categories
for scat, fully illustrated by size
and shape for quick selection.
* Illustrations of both fore and hind
feet, with a complete description of
track measurements, gait patterns used
trail widths and animal life cycles.
* Full color digital images of actual
tracks and scat in the wild.
* Gorgeous photos of each individual
* Illustrations of the most common gait
pattern for each animal.
* Sound files for an example of each
* Range maps showing each animals dis-
tribution across North America.
* Completely self contained with no need
for a wireless connection once down
* Your own Nature Journal for notes, a
built in ruler, tracking tips and much
Listen to what other MyNature Animal Track app user's are saying!
"This app is loaded with material and a
great resource to have on hand"
"Great app fpr animal lovers"
"I'm a Park Ranger and I love this app"
"I wish I had this when I was a Scout
"This app is a must for any one who
spends time outdoors"
Follow us on Twitter: Mynatureapps
Join us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/home.php#/natureguides?ref=nf