Art Museum (Match'Em Up™ History & Geography) is great fun as you match paintings from famous artists while classical music plays in the background. You will get to learn the titles of the paintings, the painter and to recognize the actual paintings in this matching game that lets the imagination fly. Each game consists of 4 rounds. In round 1 you match the paintings and learn their titles and the artist names. In round 2 you match the painting to the names of the artists. In round 3 you match the paintings to the title. The final round is all words as you match the titles with the artists.
Each game randomly uses different paintings from a total selection of 43, but will use the same paintings through all 4 rounds. This enhances the ability to learn that set. The more you play the quicker you will get. You can also set it to just painters and titles in word only mode and there are 3 levels of difficulty each presenting more paintings per round.
- Matching of either 8, 12 or 18 paintings, artist names and titles across 4 rounds of play.
- Great background music and sound effects.
- Fun and educational at the same.
- A point system that gives bonuses for extra concentration.
- 3 different levels of play to increase the difficulty as you learn.
- Word only mode if you just need to focus on artists names and title only.
- Gallery mode to view all of the paintings so you can study and learn those you don't know.
- Head 2 Head system for 2 players at once in fun turn based game. This is great for siblings, parent/child and among friends.
Thanks for buying Art Museum (Match'Em Up™ History & Geography)!