iGetFit is designed for people who want to keep track of their training schedule as they try to lose weight. Whether your using a treadmill or training bike, iGetFit allows you to record the number of calories burnt, distance covered and the time trained. Using this information iGetFit allows you to see how many calories are being burned per minute during training session, which you can then use to compare with your other training sessions and monitor how well you are training.
Along with your training schedule use iGetFit to also record your weight and monitor how much weight your are losing. Also included is a Body Mass Index Calculator (BMI), a tool that helps you measure the amount of body fat you have based on your height and weight. Or you may wish to override the value with your own BMI value.
You can enter your weight either as stone, kilograms or pounds, the application will automatically convert the weights if you decide you want to see your weight in kgs rather than stone for example.
You can set yourself monthly targets of how many calories you want to burn and how much weight you are planning to lose, then use iGetFit see your progress against your targets.
Want to see how long its been since you’ve trained, the application will workout the last day you trained and popup an alert on the icon, showing how long it has been. If you don’t want to be told your being lazy this can be disabled. (In order to see this show info, add at least one statistic record)
* BMI Calculator – Enter your weight and app will calculate your Body Mass Index for you, or you can override it with your own value
* Enter your weight in either stone, pounds or kilograms
* Enter monthly weight target and keep track of how much weight is being lost
* Enter monthly calories target and keep track of how much calories you burning off
* Enter your training info such as calories burnt, distance ran
* Track and monitor of how training progress, see how many calories are being burnt per session
The best thing is its totally free