While enjoying a walk or exploring the countryside, challenge your friends or family to a game of WildSpy!
Score points by spotting species correctly then answer the question for bonus points. You can play on your own or against up to three other spotters. Touching a species name reveals interesting information, high-resolution images and audio clips to help you identify it - score points every time you spot something first!
Can you become a Wildspy winner?
Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust
Play Wildspy at three of Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust’s most spectacular nature reserves - Llyn Coed y Dinas, Cors Dyfi and Severn Farm Pond. There’s 60 species to spot, so what are you waiting for? Check out www.montwt.co.uk for reserve locations and directions.
• Multiplayer – up to four spotters can all join in
• Score points for spotting species first – the more difficult they are to find, the more points you get
• Keep track using the scoreboard
• Packed full of interesting information and factoids
• High resolution images of every species – pinch zoom into the tiniest detail
• Listen to audio to help you identify birdsong and animal calls
• Internet links – find out even more
Keep an eye out for more Wildspy releases in the future!
Find us: www.wildspy.co.uk
Follow us: www.twitter.com/wildspyapp