Do you have what it takes to be a pilot?
Being a pilot means to being able to concentrate on several flying objects at once. MobileBits' new iPhone Game "Pilot Test" gives players the chance to prove if they have what it takes to be a pilot in several tests. See the website www.mobilebits.de/pilottest for screenshots and an ingame video!
The gameplay is simple but addictive: The players have to move their "flying object" (e.g. paper plane) via the touchscreen to avoid crashing into the enemies on the screen (e.g. flys). If they manage to avoid a crash for a certain amount of time (e.g. 20 seconds) they get achievements (e.g. becoming a paper plane pilot). If they don't they will want to give it just one more try...
Becoming a Paper Pilot in 5 tests is free, pay only 0,99 USD (0,79 EUR) via In App Purchase to get all this:
More tests: pass all tests to become an Elite Pilot:
* Model Pilot (5 tests)
* Helicopter Pilot (5 tests)
* Airliner Pilot (5 tests)
* Spacecraft Pilot (5 tests)
* Elite Pilot (5 tests)
Arcade mode: hold out as long as you can!
* try not to crash as long as you can
* try to travel the longest distance
* earn rewards and achievements
Compete with your friends and the whole world!
* Uses OpenFeint (OpenFeint.com) for worldwide leaderbords
* Connect with your facebook account to compete against your friends
* Share your test results, scores and achievements on facebook & twitter
Have fun becoming the best pilot in the world!