THIS APPLICATION RANKS HUMAN FACES FROM 0 TO 10 (MOST AESTHETICALLY PLEASING).
It uses computer vision (OpenCV) to automatically recognize human faces & features in photographs taken from the camera or the photo library.
The faces are measured and scored: 50% of the score is calculated based on the Golden Ratio criteria and the other 50% is by comparison with census.
HOW TO USE
1) Press 'Use Photo' to select a photo from your the photo library or take a new photo using the camera.
2) Press 'Face Rank' to start processing the photo.
3) A ranking number appears next to each face.
For better performance, please take note of the following conditions :
- The photo should also show the head of the person and not only just the face.
- The face should be at least 50x50 pixels.
(The human faces in this application are computer-generated composites, any resemblance is purely coincidental.)