Help Claire to run her Bar with your time management skill!
Claire has become a bank officer after she graduated from University. She starts to find her job not challenging as her office work is boring. Few months later the bank went bankrupt after the global financial crisis. She lost her job.
While walking back from her office, she saw a bar place going for sale. She decided to spend all her savings and loan a sum of money from the banks to start her own bar.
Now you need to help her to run her bar successfully as you are now her new bar manager.
The customers in the bar are very different and interesting.You have to take into consideration their behavior to be able to handle them as customers.
- University Students patrons like to visit the bar after school. They do not have much money to pay for tips as they are only students.
- Middle Aged Man are hot-tempered and rude and they don't mind waiting for their drinks.
- Athletes like sports , action and excitement. They don't mind a TV with live sports.
- Reporters from the food magazine write articles to introduce the best bar to their readers each week. You can get bonus income if you make them happy with your service.
- Popular actress is the spotlight of attention in the bar because she is pretty and seductive. She likes to flirt around but can get disappointed if you don't serve her quickly and provide her with good customer service.
- Millionaire is rich and willing to give tips if he can get brilliant customer service from you. They prefer the best quality service and also like to complain. You must serve them like VIP and provide the best service to them to make them happy.
Upgrade items in the bar:
You can upgrade your tables to 2 or 4 seater tables so you can serve more customers in the bar.
Other upgrades include having a paper notebook to jot down complaints so that Claries can improve her complains handling speed by 100%, a mop that increases her cleaning speed by 100% and a loudspeaker that can help Claries increase her efficiency in handling bar fights by 100%. There are lots more interesting upgrades like hiring Suse or the Dance King to sing or dance to increase the customers' satisfaction levels in the game.
Special scenarios to watch for in the game:
- Vomit: Customers will vomit when they get drunk.The bad smell will reduce customers' satisfaction levels and frighten new customers. Try to clean the mess quickly or build a new toilet for your customers.
- Complaints: All customers like to complain. If you cannot handle them well, it will affect bar's reputation and reduce the customers' satisfaction as well as customers' patronage.
- Bar Fights:You have to stop the bar fight before it gets worse. It will reduce the customers' satisfaction levels if it keeps going.
- Flirt: When this happens, all the customers on the same table will have high satisfaction levels about your customer service.
This game support multi-touch functions. You can touch and assign customers to different tables while they are waiting to be seated.
- 30 challenging levels to test your time management skill
- improve your bar with more than 10 upgrades
- 6 customers with unique behaviors to serve
- Hire singers to serve customers with their lovely songs
- Just Tap and drag your finger to control
- High replay value with 3 different game modes: story, survival and bartender
- Cooperate with your friends in Multiplay game mode via wifi or bluetooth connectivity.(Bluetooth feature is compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch (2nd generation) only)
- Online world ranking
- Game awards system
- In-app ipod music library
- great graphic, animation and background music
For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email email@example.com.