This application allow you to manage your DNS-323 device (D-Link Network Storage) from your iPhone or iPod touch.
Please note that D-Link is not responsible of this application.
- turn on or off the power Led only with firmware 1.08 beta
- Display System Temperature.
To use this application you need :
1. own a DNS-323 with firmware 1.07 or 1.08 beta (other version of firmware may work but not tested),
2. known the administrator's password of your DNS-323,
3. known the address of your DNS-323 (for example 192.168.1.10 or myNAS ou other),
4. to be able to reach the Administration Web of your DNS-323 using Safari of your iPhone or iPod Touch, what requires to be on the same local area network in Wifi.