For non-Hong Kong player, please read the instructions before starting the game. The default setting includes a long-hop rule.
Updates on 15/11/2013
- Thanks for all fans of Chinese Checkers!
- Add support for iPhone 5, 5s and iOS 7
- Fix music library issue
Updates on 23/4/2011
- **Free 6 Players Game** support (All versions)
- **Game center** support (Upgraded version)
- Sensitivity improvement!
- Fast app switching!
rank #1 in Overall Free App in HK Store (Dec 09)
In order to become a popular game, market research and understanding of players' preferences are very critical. How could we turn an ordinary into an extraordinary? How could we persuade players to be addicted to our game? Let's expose our SIX impressive CHARACTERISTICS of our Chinese Checkers.
1. While other companies charge you, we are offering it for FREE!!
2. The first-ever Chinese Checkers with "CAPTURE MODE"
3. Smooth Operation with Intelligent AUTO-ZOOMING
4. 6-Players Challenge & 2-Players Bluetooth Match
5. Built-in Favorite Music Player
6. HK-Styled Classic Theme Board
With various elements, our Chinese Checkers is more entertaining and more extraordinary!! Life is random, PLAYMORE!!
- 2 in 1 Version (Hop Mode & Capture Mode)
- Challenge Up to 6 Players or Computers by a Single iPhone or iPod touch
- Play Music while Playing Game
- HK-Styled Classic Theme Board
- Intelligent Auto-zooming
- 2-Players Bluetooth Match
- Computer Versus Mode
- 3 Levels of Difficulty
- Game Auto-save and Restore
Chinese Checkers is a classic board game that can be played by 2 to 6 players. Each player has 10 marbles of same color and each set of marbles are put in one point of the star-shaped game board. Your goal is to move all your marbles across the board to the star-point directly opposite to your starting star-point. The faster, the winner!
How To Play:
Having decided who plays first, the players take turns moving a single marble of their own color per turn. There are two ways to make a marble move.
1. A marble can be moved into an adjacent hole;
2. Or a marble can jump over one marble of any color in any direction to a symmetrical position on the opposite side, provided the hole beyond the jumped marble is vacant. Multiple jumps are allowed.
The marbles may be moved in and out of any holes on the board. However, once a marble is moved into its goal area, it may not be moved out although it may be moved within the goal area. Let's see how far u can jump!
Your goal is very simple - capture as most marbles as you can!
How To Play:
All sixty marbles are put in the hexagonal field in the center of the game board. The one hole in the center of the board is left unoccupied so that the game board starts out with a symmetrical hexagonal pattern. The players take turns jumping any marbles over other marbles on the board. The jumped over pieces are captured and collected in the player's bin. If no jump is left, a marble can be moved into an adjacent hole until capture can be done. The Last marble is belonged to the player who captured the second-last marble.