miClock is a unique clock/alarm for both iPhone and iPod Touch that is versatile beyond belief! With a constantly expanding range of interesting and novel clock faces, colours, RSS feeds and radio stations to chose from - you can easily customise it to meet all your needs.
Key Features of miClock include:
- Amazing clock faces and hands to choose from including:-
Big Ben, American, Chinese, Football, Space...
- Wake up or go to sleep to music from your iPhone/iPod library or radio
- Portrait analogue clock faces and large digital landscape view
- Sleep timer - simple to set and lets you fall asleep without worrying about turning your music/radio off
- Easily changeable alarm snooze
- Independent volume control for sleep, wake up alarm and buzzer
- Buzzer fail safe incase radio stream fails
- Choose from many clock faces and hands to create a look that is unique to you!
- Set clock to your preferred colour ('infinite' range of colour mixes)
- Simple to enter radio stations or RSS feeds of your choice (see our website www.miclock.net for suggestions)
- Option of colour animation, constantly changing the look of your clock
- Music shuffle for variety in your listening
- Easily visible from a distance
- Night mode/dim mode
More faces and hands to follow.
If you have any designs or suggestions you want us to include, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you use Facebook find us at miClock.
* please note - as with all iPhone/Touch Apps, you must leave miClock running in order for the alarm to work, you may lock the device and miClock will still work.
See our website www.miclock.net or go to help within miClock for a list of RSS fesds and MP3 radio stations.
If you would like to share any MP3 stations, RSS Feeds, or encounter any problems, please email us at email@example.com