Check out the video at the website. Execute fly-bys and strafe the enemy with fire!
Fly around in the middle of the enemy, returning fire, or pick them off from long range!
FANTASTIC ACCELEROMETER RESPONSIVENESS with multiple speeds.
See how fast you can blow up all the enemy spaceships!
SIMPLE to master! LOTS OF FUN to play!
Tap anywhere on the screen to shoot in that direction.
Landscape or Portrait mode. Switch back and forth while playing.
Use SETTINGS to change to Accelerometer or Dragging. Choose a difficulty level and the number of enemy spaceships to battle at once.
The harder levels with more enemy spaceships are a BLAST!
But, NO WAY can you go first to the hardest level with maximum enemy spaceships. YOU WILL BE BLOWN UP QUICKLY. You need to practice your way there.
Practice by using the shield to fly around and blast away without fear of getting blown up.
Challenging levels for the experienced accelerometer user and slow, easy levels for young kids.
Cool music and sound effects.
- Go into Settings to choose your fly mode. Dragging or Accelerometer (multiple speeds).
- Choose the difficulty level and how many enemy spaceships to battle at once.
- You can change the Settings any time during the game play.
- Launch your spaceship. Make sure there are no bullets around.
- After launching the first spaceship, tap the screen to start the game.
- When flying with the accelerometer, keep your iPhone/iPod level, tilt slightly in order to move your spaceship around the screen.
- See the entire screen. Be aware of the paths of the oncoming bullets. See the gaps developing and fly into them.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to fire in that direction.
- Tap Cluster button to turn on/off ability to fire clusters. Tap Detonate to detonate the fired clusters.
- Background music has its own volume control. Other sounds use the device volume control.
- For better performance, in Settings, turn "explode into bits" OFF.