The American College of Surgeons Surgeon Specific Registry application is for ACS members only. The purpose of the Case Log is to allow surgeons to track their outcomes. This will assist surgeons in identifying practice-based learning needs. It may assist surgeons in meeting the requirements of Part IV of the Maintenance Certification Program of the Specialty Boards.
• Activity Setting (dates for procedure, admission and discharge; location; role; assistant)
• Patient Information (MRN, date of birth, name, gender)
• Medical Information (ICD-9 codes for pre- and post-operative diagnoses; ASA Class; CPT® codes for procedures; pathology; post-operative occurrences; wound classification) and Notes. Procedure Date is the only required field; all other fields are optional.
• Hot Lists – the system remembers your most recently and most frequently used CPT® and ICD-9 codes
• Nicknames - you can assign nicknames to CPT® and ICD-9 codes