A fun app that helps you answer two questions: Can my time be spent more productively? Can my time be spent more positively? It's two utilities in one: time log, emotion journal.
What some real users said about our app:
"Just started using your iPhone app and really love it. I had to REALLY search to find it. I'm doing a PhD and very concerned about where my time goes. :-)
Anyway, I am wondering why you don't let us modify the emotions? I would make somewhat different choices. Overall, great application!"
"Congratulations on a great app and a really cool concept/tool. For something that seems so valuable, in the sense of gauging how one spends their time on a personal level and not job-related, I think yours is the only app around.(watch em start copying!)"
"Very easy to use. Instant display of charts is sweet. The idea of Etag is especially innovative."
"Looking forward to the app becoming a killer app!"
Spring is in the air. Do you still remember your New Year Resolution you made just a while ago? Where has all the time gone? Get this app now, so by the end of this year, you can say you've accomplished a lot more, and you're happy a lot more often.
Inspired by the great Peter Drucker, who said that "Time is the scarcest resource, and unless it is managed, nothing else can be managed.", we developed this app hoping to help you lead a more successful and happier life, by helping you better manage your most precious resource: time. Get this app to have a greater 2013!
This app helps you easily manage your time, and find out if your time has been well spent. Plus, the app helps you answer question about your life quality: how often do you feel happy, sad, angry, afraid, or ashamed - the five core human emotions.
How often have you said or heard people say that "I don't have time for that", and yet you know there are many meaningless things that have taken too much of your time. How often do you wish you could spend your time more wisely, so you can have a more productive work day, and have more time to enjoy life?
And have you wondered how come some people can accomplish so much within a few weeks, and many others so little? The secret lies in time, which all our work or life, great achievements or total waste, happiness or sadness, is based on.
* Record your time spent every day, preferably for 3-4 weeks straight, and in the same day the time is spent;
* To make any changes on your time recorded, use the Calendar to easily do so;
* Check out the time chart to see how much time has been applied to important things or wasted on insignificant matters;
* Check out from the emotion chart to see if you've enjoyed your time, or constantly in the state of sadness or anger;
* Ask how you can spend time more wisely - avoid wasting time, minimize unproductive meetings, and focus on what really matters;
* Ask how you can spend your time more happily - after all, a lifetime of happiness needs a lot of time spent happily.