Attention iOS 8 Users! There is a bug that causes ShatterBall to crash on iOS 8. We are working on a fix.
Super easy to learn and crazy fun to Play! ShatterBall Lite includes the first 19 levels in the full version of ShatterBall. The full version of ShatterBall consists of 70 levels that you must conquer to prove your awesomeness.
The ShatterBall experience is unique, but gameplay can be described as a combination of mini golf, billiards, and pinball, but with a puzzle flare. You can learn to play ShatterBall in a matter of seconds. However, each new level offers a complexity that will make you feel truly awesome as you advance through the game.
You can bounce your glass ball off of bouncy objects, but you'll need to avoid hitting the concrete blocks or metal pipes which make it shatter. With a multitude of moving and spinning objects, it will take some skill and strategy to get your ball to its goal. Use your expert aim and timing skills to get your glass ball to the star, and light it up.
* Exciting, intuitive gameplay with precision ball control
* Physics based interactions between the glass ball and other objects
* 19 unique, beautifully rendered, fun-filled levels that can be played and played again to your heart's content
* Sweet sounds and smooth animations
* Progress is auto-saved after each level is beat
* Every level has been thoroughly tested and is beatable. If one method isn't working for you, try changing angles, speeds, and which objects to bounce off of.
* If you decide that you set your ball's speed too slow, you can start the level over quickly by triple-tapping the screen to bring up the pause menu, then tapping the Restart button.
* You can drag your glass ball from anywhere on the screen while the ball is within the control area (the flashing box), but you will lose control of your ball as soon as it goes outside of the control area.