AutoPaint automatically paints artistic pictures from ordinary photos.
It is a nice gadget to make your daily life more joyful, a nice tool to record your special events in artistic paintings, and a nice game to turn ordinary photos into artistic paintings in unlimited art styles beyond imagination.
version 2.0.0 was re-written based on SDK 4 rather than SDK 3 in the previous versions.
new feature ‘preview’ is provided in this new version for user to quickly fine-tune color saturation, brightness, contrast and flashlight before painting the final output image.
* day/night/citylight/portrait modes for built-in special effects.
* selectable sizes of paint brush.
* adjustable color saturation, brightness, contrast, and flashlight intensity.
* handy slider for fine-tuning color saturation, brightness, contrast and flashlight.
* preview painting effects in quicker process before painting the final output image.
* fully utilize iPhone screen for displaying pictures.
* zoom and scroll to review the details of pictures on iPhone screen.
* accommodate the orientation of iPhone while displaying pictures.
* selectable output size for saving pictures up to the original resolution.
* adjustable processing time vs. smoothness of painting.
* undo paintings.
* set up painting options as default.
* handy adjustments of color saturation, brightness, contrast and flashlight intensity to override the default options while displaying the paintings.
* recursive paintings on painted pictures easily to create nicer outcomes for almost any photo.
* paint photos taken by camera or from photo lib.
* handy e-mailing to share your artistic paintings with friends.
* custom mode provides the flexibility of fine-tuning with all other options.
* day mode sets up optimum contrast for nicer outcomes.
* night mode enhances lighting effect.
* citylight mode enhances lighting effect, optimizes dark areas.
* portrait mode optimizes the tradeoff between smoothness and contrast of facial features.
combining options and recursive paintings on painted pictures provide unlimited
possibilities for creating custom effects. examples are -
* high color and high brightness may create an effect of impressionism.
* high color and large brush may create an effect of abstractionism.
* you may resemble other art styles as well with your own unique techniques.
* with imaginative power, you may turn garbage into art.
AutoPaint is implemented based on NiceRaker’s proprietary automatic painting algorithms superior to the competitive ones in the industry.
Please see http://www.niceraker.com/benchmark.htm (On iPhone, click the '?' icon at the upper right corner, click the AutoPaint picture in the home page, benchmark)
*** To the Users ***
To quickly learn how to create nice paintings, please see some examples at
http://autopaint.niceposter.mobi/examples_of_painting_setup_English.htm (On iPhone, click the '?' icon at the upper right corner, click the AutoPaint picture in the home page, Hints, How to Get Nice Paintings? examples.)