The i-tWave iPhone App makes is easy for you to record video’s, photo’s, audio and text messages in one application. The application stores the information with the Geo location which is automatically detected by the iPhone.
Just record, shoot, take or type and publish anywhere!
i-tWave instantly distributes your mobile content to Twitter, Wordpress (now), Flickr and Drupal (soon). Other social media platforms will follow soon, we are working on a Facebook adapter now. On i-tWave.com you can manage and add social media accounts.
On that website you can also view your mobile data on GoogleMaps. This personal map can be embedded in any other website or blog just like a YouTube video. The website is the central hub in publishing you mobile and geo located media.
- The i-tWave iPhone App sends the original files as stored by the iPhone: no loss of quality because of compression in the App itself.
- The original files are stored in original format and can be downloaded in your personal i-tWave folder.
- Files are automatically converted serverside to content that can be viewed in any browser.
- The converted files can be published automatically – as raw material – to Twitter, Flickr, Wordpress, and Drupal.
- The raw material is published on GoogleMaps on the correct location. This personal map can be embedded as intermediate product in any other website.
- Publishing options of raw material and intermediate products will be enhanced soon by adding new adapters and options.
- I-tWave is open source and based on Drupal: we welcome developers to contact us and add functionality, especially adapters for other social media platform.
For more information, go to www.totalactivemedia.nl