A game to play while waiting for the bus!
Carbon Chaos is an environmental-themed arcade, action, puzzle game that challenges players to deliver passengers to destinations before time runs out. To beat the clock, players must strategically balance vehicle capacity, speed and emissions.
Plan wisely and act quickly to win - choose between buses, cars and bicycles to move passengers across the city as quickly as possible. But be careful! Busses and cars leave trails of pollution, blocking street routes for other vehicles. Plan wisely and earn green roofs that clear dirty carbon pollution. Send all your passengers to their destinations to win, and for a chance to earn the ultimate bragging rights on the Carbon Chaos leaderboards!
Key features include:
- Online leaderboards!
- Mixes pick-up-and-play strategy with frantic action.
- Easy to learn, hard to master, and very addictive.
- 1 - 3 min playtime per level
- Autosaves between levels
- Users must plan bus, car, and bike routes that are fast and efficient without overlapping
- Featuring "real" landmarks from Vancouver