Import your documents from your other iPhone/iPad apps into this app for ease of printing, faxing, and more.
Documentz™ provides essential document handling functionality on your iPad/iPhone: printing/downloading files from the web, MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, faxing, and screencasting. In addition, with this app you can upload files to FedEx Office® Print Online.
"Great app. Brilliant & wonderful"- Ba329 - Version 2.5 - Oct 2, 2011
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• Print remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Screencast this app onto other devices running this app or onto a computer. View another user's screencast of this app.
• Share files between two iPads/iPhones that are running this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app.
• Upload documents to FedEx Office® Print Online, a leading provider of print services with over 1800 locations worldwide.
• Send email with multiple attachments. (iPhone version only)
• Type into this app with a regular keyboard attached to any computer with a web browser. (iPhone version only)
DOES THIS APP SUPPORT MY PRINTER?
See the list of printer models this app supports at http://www.ndilitechnologies.com/help.html.
HOW DO I USE THIS APP TO PRINT/FAX FROM MY OTHER APPS?
Import the files from your other iPhone/iPad apps into this app, and then use this app to print/fax them.
IS THERE HELP AVAILABLE?
Yes. In addition to the built-in user guide, you can also ask questions via our real-time chat Customer Support module.
Notes Regarding the optional Toll Free Number Subscription:
• Title of service: Toll-Free Number Subscription
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price of subscription: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the United States or Canada. The number of fax units needed to transmit a one-page 60-second fax to a destination in another country is listed in the rate card within this app. Please note that a page that requires a longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.