This is the first complete city guide on Kolkata - formerly Calcutta, the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located in eastern India on the east bank of the River Hooghly. When referred to as Kolkata, it usually includes the suburbs, and thus its population exceeds 15 million, making it India's third-largest metropolitan area and urban agglomeration as well as the world's 8th largest agglomeration.
Take along with you the world's favorite guidebook on the city where all the information are interactive, personalized and fully searchable. The world's favorite guidebook on Kolkata has just arrived on the world's favorite phone.
A must have for all the travelers travelling this City of Joy.
1. More than 2100 listing in and around the city – no other application on Kolkata has more listing than it.
2. All the listing are wisely categorized for easy reference. You will find the things you want in a few clicks only.
3. Every listing is shown on the map. In the listing you can see the distance from you.
4. You can add to your favorites for later reference.
5. A very good gallery of images. You can add your own also.
6. You can inform your friends through Email, Facebook, Tweeter.
7. A very good search facility where you can search anything you want. It has a unique feature of searching items near a particular location which no other similar application has.
8. Not only Kolkata, it lists some places around Kolkata where you can enjoy also.
9. A very user friendly GUI.