With Avalanche TTX™ Remote, you can use your iPhone or iPod touch to remotely control the Avalanche TTX™ tabletop exercise software running on your computer.
[Note: The Avalanche TTX™ software is not included with Avalanche TTX™ Remote. To purchase Avalanche TTX™, please visit www.avalias.com]
If you own Avalanche TTX™ on your PC, then you are most likely already running compelling scenario-based preparedness exercises, in the form of "tabletop" discussions. Using this Avalanche TTX™ Remote software on your iPhone or iPod touch, you are freed up from your computer and can walk around the room, keeping your mind on the discussion and your attention on the exercise participants.
* See what's coming up next in the exercise and how far through the exercise you have progressed.
* Keep your discussions on track - the remote will tell you when you're running over time.
* View the details of the current discussion topic in the palm of your hand.
* View facilitator notes for each stage of the scenario at a glance.
* Replay and scroll scenario elements from your remote control interface.
* View the entire scenario plan at any time.
* Blank or reveal the scenario screen if you need to discuss something unrelated
* Pause, resume or end the exercise from the remote control.
* In multiple-site scenarios, you have total control over the integrated video conferencing, controlling the flow of discussion between presentation sites.
NOTE: Avalanche TTX™ Remote requires Avalanche TTX™ running on a Windows PC. You will need a working Wi-Fi connection between your iPhone/iPod touch and your PC.