iCase is a fast file storage and synchronization application for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that lets you use these devices the same way as a small portable hard disk. With iCase you can carry copies of important documents on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad wherever you go.
Using the iCase desktop application data transfer is UP TO FIVE TIME FASTER than typical file storage applications.
Using the iCase desktop application, you can SYNCHRONIZE a folder from your computer to your portable device
You can use iCase for:
- Carrying copies of important documents
- Travel documents like tickets, passport scans, car rental
- Making backups of your photo collection on the PC/Mac
- Having manuals and user guides in PDF form at hand
- Storing your Powerpoint presentations or Excel files with
- Storage and use of images, movies or sound files
- Exchange documents with other iCase users by Bluetooth or
eMail while on the go
- Send documents as eMail attachments while on the go
The whole iCase solution consists of two parts:
- The iCase application on your iPhone/iPod or iPad
- The iCase desktop client software for handling files on your
Use the iCase desktop client for easiest handling and fastest copying of files! Using the iCase desktop application data transfer is up to five times faster than typical file storage applications.
You can also use iCase on your iPhone without the client software by:
- connecting it via your internet browser (WebServer)
- mounting the iPhone as a network drive (WebDAV).
- iPhone (all versions)
- iPod touch
Operating System Requirements:
iCase works on iPhones/iPod Touch/iPad with Operating Systems 3.0 and higher
The iCase desktop application works on Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or higher), Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
WiFi or bridge to WiFi connectivity on the desktop computer
You can download the iCase desktop for Windows and Mac client free of charge at http://www.yminds.com/icase