1ST Photo Marker places text labels over the images, taken with iPhone built-in camera. Compared to other photo labeling applications 1ST Photo Marker supports more features for minimum possible price!
Following label types can be used:
- Editable list of image captions (trip description, person name, etc.);
- Address (country, city and a street name. Application is using Google service to convert coordinates into address string, so internet connection is required for this feature).
- Current date and time (short, medium and long formats);
- Geographical location - altitude and longitude;
- Current GPS accuracy;
- Distance to the selected location (distance to home, country capital city, trip starting place);
- Altitude in meters or feet;
- Current speed (kmh, mph);
- Image sequential ID;
- Heading (available on iPhone 3GS/4 only);
- Possibility to add black or white labels background with selected transparency;
Application uses built-in GPS to get the location data. You can enable or disable some labels, specify the font name, size, color, transparency and position for each label.
After the labels are placed, you can save the image into your Photos album or email to specified email address.
REQUIREMENTS: iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPhone OS 4.1 or higher.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.